Sunday, July 4, 2010

Arakawa under the Bridge Second Season Confirmed

The first season of the series consisting of 13 episodes, produced by Shaft and directed by Akiyuki Shibu.

As the first season came to a close, a second season was confirmed. I really cannot say that I’m glade a second season is on its way. The first season of Arakawa had different pace from other anime, by means of the storyline falling into place almost perfectly (note: I said “almost perfectly”, because nothing is perfect).

Pulling off a new season is a hard thing too, when the first season was a huge success (aaaaah, how can someone top the rich guy meets homeless hot girl theme). In my opinion only one out of ten anime can pull a new season off (more like fishing without bait).
Remember people I didn’t say, that the second season of Arakawa under the bridge would be a bust.

No comments: