Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Iron Man the Anime (Coming in October)

Iron man anime Poster

Iron man the anime is base on a character by Marvel, which goes by the same name. The release date of iron man the anime has been confirmed. The anime will be released on (1 October 2010) which is in the next anime season. The series is said to have 12 episodes and will be animated by Madhouse (no surprise there). I must say this anime will be on my must watch list of next season. I took a look at the trailer and I classify Iron man the anime as a Mecha kind of series. In the trailer we see iron man fighting a man wearing black, it seems that this man have the same technology as Tony Stark. I guess now people have a reason to cosplay as Iron Man (lol).

Iron man anime trailer link.
Iron man anime trailer

No comments: